At Capstone Windows & Doors, we promise the personal attention you need as you are exploring options for door and window installation. We provide one-on-one attention for our customers, with plenty of time in the consultation to answer your questions. It is common for homeowners to need plenty of information about the industry. Our goal is to provide quality information so you feel confident in your choices of materials and contractors. Contact us anytime: (480) 800-8444.
Are you searching for answers to your most pressing questions about door and window installation? It is smart to ask questions about the benefits and drawbacks of picture windows so you can learn about the industry before your home renovation. The right replacement windows and doors in Scottsdale, AZ can have an immediate impact on your property, giving you long-term benefits that will be enjoyed daily.
Here is an overview of common questions we hear from our customers:
- What is the right timing for door and window installation? We provide both new construction installation, as well as replacement installation as needed by each customer. Timing is everything if you want to maximize your investment and protect your family. These materials wear out over time, which is why it is smart to schedule a consultation to determine the quality and performance of your current windows and doors. We’ll offer personal recommendations so you can choose the specific timing that is best for you and your family.
- How do doors and windows affect energy efficiency? Old materials are problematic if you are trying to improve the efficiency of your home. These outdated materials cause drafts and air leakage. Even if you are running the air conditioner throughout the day, it’s likely that the cool air is lost through the leaky windows and doors. Replacement materials can be selected with the highest energy efficiency ratings, resulting in long-term performance that helps by reducing the thermal transfer.
- How much should I spend on the new installation? The price of the project varies depending on the size of the project, materials used, and the contractor hired. Our team at Capstone Windows & Doors works hard to protect your budget. At the same time, we also understand that windows are an investment in your home. Instead of cutting corners to save money, we look for ways to optimize the value of the services provided. If you are interested in information about pricing, the best solution is to schedule a consultation so we can measure your home and create an estimate for the work.
- What factors need to be considered in Arizona? Certain window and door materials don’t hold up well in the intense heat we experience in the summer. Since you are investing in home improvement, it makes sense that you should choose materials that can withstand the hot, desert climate. We’ll talk to you about the materials that perform the best in our local area.
- When is the best timing for replacement installation? Timing should be based on the current quality of your windows and your plans for the future. In many cases, it doesn’t make sense to wait on the installation. Instead, upgrade your home right away so you can start enjoying the immediate energy efficiency benefits and improved curb appeal.
Personalized Solutions to Improve Your Home in Scottsdale, Arizona
At Capstone Windows & Doors, we are dedicated to offering personalized solutions for every family. The first step is to schedule a consultation so we can discuss the available products and services. We specialize in replacement windows and doors in Scottsdale, AZ, and promise an optimal outcome for every project.
Our team offers everything from replacement windows, to multi-slide doors, patio doors, entry doors, and bi-fold doors. We source the materials from trusted providers. At the same time, our door and window installation crews are highly trained and stay up-to-date on the newest changes in the industry. We maintain quality tools and a focus on customer satisfaction to ensure that you love the windows and doors installed in your home.
We understand that every homeowner has unique preferences and requirements. Instead of making assumptions about your door and window installation, we take the time to listen to your needs. The goal is to provide a truly custom experience. You can expect top-notch customer service from the initial consultation through the completion of the installation.
Window Replacement Types in Scottsdale, Arizona
We offer a range of window services to help you achieve the results you’re after.
- Specialty Windows – Infinity from Marvin has a full complement of round top and geometrical shapes.
- Sliding Windows – The most common opening window function for homeowners.
- Double Hung Windows – You can open it from either the top or the bottom and both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning. You’ll be amazed at its smooth effortless operation.
- Casement Windows – With no vertical or horizontal meeting rail, it is a great window to enjoy your best view out of. The superior hardware system makes this a super easy functioning window that will increase your ventilation as the whole window cranks open.
- Picture Windows -It has a very slight frame profile so your view won’t be hindered by a window frame. If your home has a great mountain or pool view, consider maximizing its impact by changing the current sliding window to a picture window.
Door Replacement Types in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Sliding Patio Doors – Patio doors are offered in two, three, and four-panel options, and the frame in either a slim or French profile. Our customers often choose patio doors over French doors as screening and door storage become the overriding factors in their decision.
- French Doors – Tired of seeing daylight through the bottom of your door and scorpions having easy access right into your home. It’s really not an installation issue, it’s an inferior engineered door. The threshold and multi-point hardware system make the Infinity from Marvin door amazingly airtight. The handle function of the passive door is much easier to use than the typical top and bottom “flips”.
- Specialty Doors – You can open it from either the top or the bottom and both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning. You’ll be amazed at its smooth effortless operation.
Trusted Window and Door Contractor in Scottsdale, AZ
At Capstone Windows & Doors, we have a great reputation in the local industry. Our team is focused on maintaining its reputation as one of the most trusted providers in the area. The quality of our installations speaks volumes about our commitment to our customers.
Do you have other questions about replacement doors and windows in Scottsdale, AZ? If you are ready to talk to an experienced team, then Capstone Windows & Doors is here to help. Visit the local showroom at 3837 E Wier Ave, Suite 4 Phoenix, AZ 85040. Call to book a time to meet for a consultation in your home: (480) 800-8444.
About Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona is known for being hot and brutal during summer but it turns out that Scottsdale is one of the hottest cities. The temperature during summer typically varies from 44°F to 106°F and is rarely below 36°F or above 111°F. Despite being a hot city, Scottsdale is still rated as one of the most desirable communities to live in. Scottsdale is known for its fine resorts, spas, shopping areas, restaurants, golf courses, art galleries, and different clubs.